January 12, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Indeed!

One Good Book Deserves Another posted a glowing review of A Wolf at Her Door!

Here's a small snippet of what she said:

Two books into this fun, sexy, surprisingly touching series and I'm already fairly convinced I've developed a girl crush on Kate Willoughby. She's impressed me yet again with her seamless blend of sizzling erotica and genuine, heart-felt romance, and has created a story that thoroughly satisfies. Lately I've been chronically (and vocally) grumpy over romances that feel more like lust fests than love connections. Willoughby, on the other hand, has a series here that restores a bit of my faith, and she keeps a keen eye on both the erotic and the romantic elements in her fiction.


Color me THRILLED! Click here for the whole review.

No comments :

Post a Comment