December 23, 2012

Entertaining Kate #4

I like to do crafty things from time to time. I recently bought a loom kit with some birthday money. I went online and learned to knit a scarf using the rectangular loom, but it wasn't as easy as it looked because during one step--pushing down the loops--my loom had notches on each post. I believe the notches were designed to prevent the loops from coming off, but it also hindered my attempts to push the loops down. I dealt with it and I now have a pretty scarf.

However, when I attempted to learn how to make something with one of the round looms, I discovered that the loose pegs at the bottom of the box weren't extras, as I'd assumed. They were pegs that had broken off the looms! If you look closely at the photo, you can see where the pegs are missing.

I have the original packing slip, so I think I'll be fine. 

No comments :

Post a Comment