December 22, 2013

The Other Guys - Semyon Varlamov of the Colorado Avalanche

The hockey season is packed this year because of the Olympics. It seems as if there's a game every other night. Now, I'm not complaining. I love watching my Los Angeles Kings win. Heh heh. They're doing quite well right now. We're fourth in the league as of the posting of this blog.

The frequency of the games means I have to keep looking at/for sexy hockey players from the opposing teams for my new The Other Guys feature.

Today's guy is the goal tender, Semyon Varlamov. Too bad the Kings beat the Avs yesterday in a shoot-out, so he wasn't quite as good a goalie as our guy, Martin Jones who is the THIRD STRING goalie for the team. 

Yeah.

Anze Kopitar scored on Varlamov, to win the game.

Anyway, here's  photo of Varlamov, complete with boutonniere. 


Photo from: Chris Gordon

No comments :

Post a Comment