November 24, 2011

JUST WINGING IT, Pre-Release Celebration – Sex Tally

Every time one of my books comes out, I tally up the sex in it, just because I’m curious. Here’s how JUST WINGING IT scored. (Ha! Get it? Scored? LMAO)

Number of sex scenes: 5

Longest scene: 2235 words

Shortest scene: 468

Percentage of book dedicated to sex: 19%

Today, in order to enter the contest to win the complete Be-Wished series, follow me (@kate_willoughby) on Twitter. (Check out my shiny new Twitter button on the left!)

Winner to be announced on December 16 here on my website.



4 comments :

  1. I followed Kate. Best of luck with Just Winging It!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's dedication for ya. Wow My I can't write sex scenes that long! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I blame the horny characters. LOL

    ReplyDelete