December 16, 2011

Winner!


It's finally time to announce the winner of the complete set of Be-Wished books--ALL IN, A WOLF AT HER DOOR, ONCE UPON A KISS, and JUST WINGING IT. I made a list of everyone who was eligible from this site and the blogs (see list below) where I was a guest:

And the lucky winner is....

DRAMATIC DRUM ROLL AND CYMBAL CRASH

Ann Mayburn! Congratulations!

Ann, please email me at kate_willoughby at yahoo dot com so we can arrange delivery. :)

To everyone else, thanks so much for participating.

And to the blog hosts, Cristal Ryder, Passionate Reads, Ye Olde Inkwell, Tara Kingston, and Stephanie Julian, thank you for the hospitality.

2 comments :

  1. Wow! This is the first time I ever won and I REALLY need the yummy down time that reading your books is going to give me. :) Thank you so much, Kate!

    ReplyDelete