December 19, 2013

The Other Guys - Patrick Marleau of the San Jose Sharks

Welcome to another edition of The Other Guys, where I feature a cute player from the opposing team.

Patrick Marleau is 6'2". He plays left wing and is the alternate captain, although he was captain previously. He's a handsome dude clean-shaven, but with that five o'clock shadow, he's upgraded to absolutely yummy.

In the picture below, I can imagine him saying, "Kate Willoughby? Yes, as a matter of fact, I have read her books. Love 'em. I hope she uses me for inspiration for one of her heroes someday."


And then, who doesn't love a man in argyle? Rockin it, Patrick. Although I really think they should have taped the stick. It just looks weird without tape.


The game is over. We won 4-1. Shark sushi for the Kings!

Photo credit: NHLPA, CSNbayarea.com, puckbuddys.com

No comments :

Post a Comment