July 27, 2014

Dear Author and Smart Bitches Talk About the In the Zone Series

I continue to be amazed and excited that Jane from Dear Author likes my books. Recently, she mentioned me on the 100th episode of the DBSA Romance Fiction Podcast. If you're like me and have never listened to a podcast before, they're in the iTunes store. I am at minute 11:30 in the podcast.

Most of their conversation revolves around the term "beta" in regard to romance heroes. Jane doesn't like the term and feels it categorizes these non-Alpha heroes as less than Alphas. Sarah didn't agree, but her husband did.

Here are the highlights of what they say about me:

Jane: I think Kate Willoughby writes heroes that are nice and caring while still being manly...I just really like her heroes. They're very...entertaining, funny, they kind of know what they want, they're not afraid of relationships...

Sarah: You mean one bad break-up hasn't sworn them off of women forever and ever????

Jane: No.

Sarah: Yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment