March 3, 2015

I Love Hockey! (Not a Surprise)

I am an avid hockey fan. (Sometimes it's interesting to remember that "fan" is short for "fanatic.") I may not understand all the ins and outs of the game orwhat all the stats mean, but I love watching the game. I love reading about players. Most of all, I love following "my" team, the two time Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.

I thought I would share my "Because...Hockey!" Pinterest board because there's a lot of great stuff there. If you're not a hockey fan, you could probably stand to skip it.

On the other hand, there are more studly men there.

With puppies.


1 comment :


  1. شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض تتخصص فى القيام بأعمال تنظيف الموكيت ونظرا لحساسية التعامل مع الموكيت فشركتنا افضل شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض تعتمد على أدوات محددة لسلامة الموكيت وعدم تجريحه
    تقدم خدمتها فى تنظيف السجاد والموكيت
    شركة غسيل موكيت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالرياض
    شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض

    ReplyDelete