January 1, 2009

The Renaissance!

Happy New Year! And welcome, welcome, welcome! I finally got my blog to match my website, thanks to Lexy at Amberwing Design! I think it's the bees knees.

I look forward to my third year of blogging. I started on January 18, 2007, and since then I've been pretty consistent posting Monday through Friday. :) Trends in my blogging have come and gone. I used to interview authors and review Woman's World magazine stories, but both of those features took too much time. Blogging probably still takes up too much of my time, but not enough that I want to stop. Someday I'll make it big and my rabid fans will want to go back and read what I posted way back when.

You're probably not a rabid fan of mine, but I'm sure you're a rabid fan of something! What is it?

7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year... and almost happy blog birthday.
    Now I want to know who posted what that disappeared. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I posted a "testing...testing..." type comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SEE IT!! I SEE IT!!! Secrets of the Jin-Hakku! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Inez. I still haven't seen any reviews of that book at all! I'm deathly afraid no one has read it.

    ReplyDelete