January 29, 2009

Thursday 3: Groceries

I'm late doing my Thursday 3! All this week, I've been off a day. Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday. Wednesday I thought it was Thursday. Then, today, I thought it was STILL Wednesday. Can calcium supplements mess with your brain???

Anyway, I find myself at a loss for a topic, so since, I just went to Trader Joes, here are three things I bought there.

1. Mandarin Orange Chicken - This stuff is great. It's frozen and all you do is toss it on a baking tray and bake it. When it's done, you toss it in the sauce you warmed in the microwave. I add white rice and a veggie. Dinner is done!

2. Marinated Wild White King Salmon Fillets - My kids love salmon, but we've never had white salmon before. And I'm not sure they're going to like the marinade, but too bad. Variety is the spice of life.

3. Raw Silvered Almonds - I like to add these to my yogurt to fool myself into believing I'm having a Substantial Filling Breakfast That I Have To Chew. I toast them in the oven to give them extra flavor.

And how cool is this? Because I brought my own reusuable shopping bag, I was entered to win a $25 shopping spree! Neato!

No comments :

Post a Comment