June 8, 2009

Losing It Review

Oooh. Book Utopia Mom plans to post a review today of Losing It (published by Liquid Silver Books). As soon as it's up, I'll post a link. She said she liked it, so I can't wait.

(Hey, I just realized her acronym is BUM. LOL) BUM is notorious for being right up front about what she thinks. She's not afraid to talk about what didn't work for her, which I admire. Many reviewers are card-carrying members of the "If you can't say anything nice" club, which is all well and good, but if their purpose is to advise readers about which books to purchase and all they ever say is nice things, that would mean you should buy every single book they review.

Anyway, I didn't mean to go off on a rant, so I'll just go and check if the review is up yet.

Again.

LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment