June 22, 2009

Revamp Announcement

I'm going to try changing my blog habits to allow more time for writing. I think it may be more professional to rein in my tendency for TMI.

My plan is to post at least once a week with news about my writing. So, here we go!

I recently spoke with Tina Burns at Liquid Silver about the recently contracted story, Leap of Faith. They have information from me about the cover art. I should be seeing some cover art in the next couple of months. My editor will contact me soon regarding revisions, too. We're looking at a release near the end of the year. :)

5 comments :

  1. I think I may follow in your once a week footsteps. Although lately I'm kind of there already. I'll look forward to your writing updates - and your release at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I supposed to do the other days of the week?
    :)
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds of 1992 movie with Steve Martine, Leap of Faith. Anyone seen this movie?

    Signature: Zest up your sex life with sex toys from http://www.hererotictoys.com your vast source of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete