June 12, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up #7: Pets


This week's topic: pets

Are you a pet person? Sort of.
What was your first pet? I seem to remember a small green turtle with red streaks on its neck. I was a little mean to that turtle.
How old were you when you got it? Hm. School age. Second grade, I think.
Do you have any pets now? We have a dwarf hamster and a betta fish. I wish I could have a cat but my older son is allergic.

Your turn!

Are you a pet person?
What was your first pet?
How old were you when you got it?
Do you have any pets now?

2 comments :

  1. Yes!!!!
    My first pet that I can remember, probably around 10, was a dog named Buster! Then we had pets named Mickey, Mackey, Gina, Buster, Dandy, Candy, Uno, Marcus (after Mark Lindsay), Lady, Wolloff.

    Now that I'm older, we have one supposed-to-be-toy-poodle-but-he's- not-even-close named Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I'm allergic to dogs and cats, and pretty much anything with fur. Still, I have had dogs who have been outside pets and its worked out great. When I was born my parents already had a small dog, so *my* first pet I'd have to say was a mouse. At the moment we have a Russian tortoise, but the boys are begging for a puppy.

    ReplyDelete