April 15, 2014

FIVE STARS from Happily Ever After-Reads



I'll admit it. This review made me get teary. It's not just that she loved the book. It's that she GOT the story. She picked out all the same things that make this book my favorite so far.

Here is a quote from the review:

This is one of the best, most satisfying romances I’ve read in a long time...Tim, Erin and their romance was so well done, I couldn’t get enough. Theirs is the type of romance that was easy to fall into because they’re both so likeable, so easy to root for and if On The Surface is a sign of what’s to come in this new series by Kate Willougby, I can’t wait for more.

If you're a writer, you'll understand why reviews like this can stir up the emotions. If you're a parent, it's as if your child did something and people are coming up to you and saying, "Wow! That was amazing." It's heady stuff. The only thing that tops it are perhaps fan letters. Those are super cool too.

No comments :

Post a Comment