April 9, 2014

Lush Book Review: 5 STARS!!!

Lush Book Reviews
I'm super excited! Lush Book Reviews gave On the Surface five stars. Here is a juicy quote from the review.

"I have a thing for sports romance books and this one made the list of a must read. Tim and Erin are so right for each other. The love scenes in the book are hot! Kate Willoughby writes her men really well and the banter between his team and Tim were very enjoyable to read. I loved how Tim falls for Erin right away and doesn't hold back his feelings for her. I am excited to read the next book in the series!!

On the Surface is truly one of the best books I have read this year and it happens to be the first book in this new series. If you want a good contemporary romance this is the book for you!! A must buy!"

No comments :

Post a Comment