April 14, 2014

THE BIG DAY for On the Surface!


It's only seven a.m. and I'm exhausted! Thank goodness I had the foresight to take the day off from work so I could glue myself to the computer and shove my promo in everyone's face. And I mean everyone. LOL

So, On the Surface is officially available. FINALLY. The reviews have generally been stellar. Get it? Five stars...stellar? Okay. I know. If you have to explain a joke, it's probably a dud. But seriously, I'm thrilled with the positive response so far...

"There's plenty for sports fans to love."

"Everything about this book just worked." 

"On the Surface is one of the best books I have read this year..." 

"On the Surface seamlessly weaves together all the best characteristics with phenomenal dialogue, allowing this reader to fall in love alongside Erin and Tim." 

"I want more...because I don't want my time with them to end." 

"This is one of the best, most satisfying romances I've read in a long time..."

I'm appearing on blogs all over the web. For the current list with links, go to my Welcome page. I'm doing my best to keep it updated.

Question: Do you review books online? How stingy are you with your stars? Do reviews influence your book-buying habits?

Find On the Surface at Amazon * Amazon UK * B&N * iTunes * Google Play * Goodreads
Find me on * Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest 

Photo credit: Skreened T-shirt Shop




No comments :

Post a Comment