March 10, 2009

Cinematic Tag

It's a game I couldn't resist. Here's how to play:

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions or going to my favorite movies list on my profile!
6. Tag 10 people who you especially want to answer and/or post their own list.
7. Anyone can play, even if you're not tagged.

1. "I liked it when she stabbed herself, Your Majesty."
2. "Fraulein, is it to be at every meal, or merely at dinnertime, that you intend on leading us all through this rare and wonderful new world of... indigestion? "
3. "You won my bet? You presumptuous insect, I won it."
4. "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. "
5. "Ah, good morning. Can I interest you in some nipples of Venus?"
6. "In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
7. "Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star, or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it"
8. "Master, I could be wrong, but that might not be the best way to win the girl's affections."
9. "Then cutting your hair was a total waste. There's no way I can go to camp with pierced ears and come home without them. I mean, come on. Get real."
10. "Just tell me one thing, Burke. You're going out there to destroy them, right? Not to study. Not to bring back. But to wipe them out."

Any guesses as to these movies?

Tagged: Robin B., Dana B., Paige T., Inez K., Evie B., Eden B., Lucie S., Anna E., Keira R., Ber-Jenn

2 comments :

  1. Oh, come on, people. You MUST know #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, rats. Here are the answers then.

    1. Shakespeare in Love
    2. Sound of Music
    3. My Fair Lady
    4. V For Vendetta
    5. Chocolate
    6. Pretty Woman
    7. Star Wars
    8. Beauty and the Beast
    9. The Parent Trap (the remake with Dennis Quaid)
    10. Aliens

    ReplyDelete