March 31, 2012

Link of the Week - Beanie Drama

I read all the Hunger Games books and really adored the first one, so I can't wait to see the movie. (Although, I guess that makes me a liar because I actually am waiting. It's Spring Freakin' Break in my neck of the woods and I don't relish seeing it with a bunch of kids, wild from having just been released from the prison that is School.)

Knowing this, my son--a master Internet surfer--showed me this video, Beanie Baby Hunger Games. I thought it was hilarious and sort of crazy that I didn't ever really notice the hands manipulating the Beanie Babies. When I see stuff like this, I think, "Wow. Those people have a lot of time on their hands," because that had to take a huge amount of work. I really enjoyed it though, and they're getting a whole lot of views.




No comments :

Post a Comment