March 13, 2012

More Reviews!!!

I'm thrilled. I only had one Amazon review on this book for so long. Now I have five. Here are some highlights.

5 STARS 
When I picked up 'All In' by Kate Willoughby, I thought I'd just sit down and read a while before going off to do some chores. But only a few pages in, I was hooked. --Anonymous

5 STARS
...This was the first book I have read by KW and to say that I was left impressed and satisfied is an understatement! It...started quick and fast paced and ended with no questions left unanswered. ...I could not put it down. This book has it all really which was a 1st for me as well, it had great fantasy, romance and sizzling hot erotica... I highly recommend this book and will look forward to adding KW to my fav author list! --Ms. V

5 STARS
Can't wait to read more from Kate Willoughby. --Dani Marie

Right now ALL IN is #9 on the Top 100 Free Kindle Books List. I'm so excited!!



No comments :

Post a Comment