January 4, 2014

The Other Guys - Jason Garrison of the Vancouver Canucks

Although depressed about the Kings recent losing streak, I am optimistic about tonight's game against the Canucks. Not for any hockey specific reason, like stats or having a history of winning against that particular team. I'm just an optimistic person.


When browsing the Canucks' roster for a handsome player to feature today, I saw the name Jason Garrison, which cracked me up because I have a friend whose husband is named Jason Garrison. Needless to say, my friend is not married to an NHL player. Anyway, the Canucks defenseman was pretty cute, so I didn't have to look any further.


It's my day off today and I have some writing to do, so I've got to go.

Photo credit: Jason Kurylo for Pucked in the Head and Hockey Talk with Courtney

2 comments :

  1. Hi Kate, I found you through the blog hop, and I've been reading through your blog. I'm a Canucks fan, but I like the Kings too.
    Did you know that Jason Garrison's girlfriend used to date one of the Kings? Yup, I'm sure you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the little known fact that she was sleeping with Ryan Kesler (behind his wife's back) before she started dating Garrison! Classy.

    ReplyDelete