May 21, 2009

Big Bad Chuck

Thursday 13 is too much for me to deal with. I only do three. :)

Chuck Norris is an entertainment martial arts icon. I've recently become aware of Chuck Norris jokes that make fun of his toughness. Here are three that I thought were hilarious.

1. When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

2. Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. No one fools Chuck Norris.

3. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

5 comments :

  1. Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Funny!

    *hugs*
    Paige

    My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! When my brother was little he *loved* Chuck Norris! He took karate for a few years and I believe Chuck was at one of his tests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... would you believe that the first movie I was ever in was "Lone Wolf McQuade" with Chuck Norris. He was very nice. But I whole-heartedly agree... don't f**k with Chuck. LOL.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie, good one!

    Robin, I always wanted my kids to take martial arts, but they never expressed an interest.

    D! That's cool. I appeared in a movie with Charlton Heston. Don't mess with the (former?) president of that gun association either.

    ReplyDelete