May 8, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up #3: Food Glorioius Food

TGIF! This week's wrap-up topic is Food.

In the past week have you had any restaurant food (whether deliver or you went out)? Yes, we went out for my BIL's birthday. A restaurant called Granville in Burbank. It was delicious! Mr. Kate and I shared: Caesar salad (yummy) and a thick pork chop, garlic mashed potatoes, and sauteed spinach. OMG. It was fantastic.

What is your favorite restaurant? I think it might be Macaroni Grill. It's hard to choose.
What is your favorite food? That's equally hard to pin down. French fries, maybe.

How often do you go out to eat/order delivery? About once every two weeks.

Your turn:


In the past week have you had any restaurant food (whether deliver or you went out)?
What is your favorite restaurant?
What is your favorite food?
How often do you go out to eat/order delivery?

2 comments :

  1. Yes - we went to a restaurant called Cho-Cho San on Wednesday night because KL pitched an entire game and we whomped the other team 12-1 and wanted to celebrate. Cho Cho San is like Benihana's.

    My favorite restaurant is tough. I don't think I have one, but my favorite food is sushi.

    We try not to go out too often and probably order in more than go out. I'd say once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Granville! I used to live in Burbank and I love Granville! Their tomato bisque is wonderful.

    I ate at a bunch of restaurants last week because I was out in California with my hubby. One of them was Granville, another was Mi Piace in Pasadena, and Jerry's Deli in Marina Del Rey.

    Favorite restaurant: Too many to name! I'm such a foodie which means I love to eat, not that I'm refined.

    I love sushi and mac and cheese. Not together.

    Hubby and I usually go out once or twice a week unless one of us is travelling.

    ReplyDelete