August 25, 2010

The Big Day

O happy day! Once Upon A Kiss is finally available! It's the very first book there on the front page of Ellora's Cave. I'm very excited. It's even next to Cricket Starr, a very popular and long time Ellora's Cave author.

All week I've been blogging about the book and anyone who commented was entered into a drawing to win their choice of one of my books. This morning I wrote all the names on bits of paper. If you commented twice your name got written twice, and so on. I'm happy to announce the winner is...

Terri Osburn!!! Terri, email me to arrange the details. kate_willoughby at yahoo, etc. Thank you, all you other commenters.

If you're in the mood to read a fun, sexy romance, get yourself a copy of Once Upon A Kiss. I think you'll have a good time.

2 comments :

  1. Happy Release Day! Congrats and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! I was going to buy it but now I don't have to. LOL! And I have a reason to use this Sony Reader that usually collects dust.

    Thanks, Kate! And congrats on the release! May oodles of copies fly off the virtual shelves!

    ReplyDelete