August 23, 2010

Once Upon a Kiss Celebration - Day Six

Obviously in my newest novella from Ellora's Cave, Once Upon A Kiss, a kiss plays an important role in the plot. This is typical fairy tale fare. Snow White and Sleeping Beauty needed the lips of a man in order to get their happy ending. In my story, it's the hero, Joe, who needs a lip lock.

So, today, just for fun, let's pretend you're deep in enchanted dreamland. Who would you want to give you your up-close and personal wake up call? (Boyfriends and husbands don't count.)

Comment and you are entered to win your choice of one of any of my books. Winner to be announced Wednesday, August 25!

2 comments :

  1. Since I'm working on and Erotic Romance novella EC requested at Nationals, I'm excited to read yours and get some tips!

    I'm trying to think of who looks like a good kisser on screen. Hmmmm..... Wait, can we pick a hero from a book? I'd want Phin from Crusie's Welcome To Temptation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I hadn't thought about choosing characters from books. I tried to narrow down my own answer, but actually couldn't really recall enough detail to suit me. I'd have to rent DVDs and do research. LOL

    ReplyDelete