April 28, 2009

Hostile Takeover 1 Year Anniversary

One year ago today, Liquid Silver Books released my novella, Hostile Takeover. This was the first story I ever finished. When I wrote it, I never imagined making any money from it, but to my great surprise, it's sold the most copies out of all my books. I think it's because this is a no-holds-barred dubious-consent-leads-to-love story and many publishers shy away from this politically incorrect theme.

So, to commemorate this "momentous" occasion, I'm holding a month long contest. For every ten entries, I'll give away one copy of Hostile Takeover.

All you have to do to enter is send me an email (kate_willoughby at yahoo dot com) if you'd like to be included in the drawing so I can contact you on May 28 if you win. Too often I've held contests where the winner never came back to the blog to collect the prize.

4 comments :

  1. Love all your recent news and am crossing my fingers for Fit To Be Tied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first story always holds a special place in your heart. Isn't it great that it's also your biggest seller?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Robin! I REALLY want to be in that Samhain anthology!

    ReplyDelete