April 21, 2009

Two Choices #5: Croissant or Muffin


If you have to choose between a blueberry muffin and a croissant, the butter croissant is actually fewer calories! A blueberry muffin is about 500, and the croissant is "only" 270. You'd think with the word butter in the name, it would be super bad for you! These days, I'm so chubby, I'll have to choose the croissant, but there's nothing yummier than a blueberry muffin straight from the oven with a crunchy muffin top on it and steaming soft cakey goodness inside. YUM.

What do you choose? Muffin or croissant?

4 comments :

  1. Now you've got me craving a blueberry muffin! I love both, but if I had to choose, of course I'd choose the more fattening one, darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh. They have blueberry muffins at Starbucks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a tough one. Blueberry muffins are good any time, but a fresh croissant with butter and jam is perfect for breakfast. Hmmm...let me do a taste test and get back to you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete