April 24, 2009

Weekly Wrap-Up #1: Fuggedaboudit

You know, I'm tired of blogging about art. I blog for fun. And for the past couple of months, finding art for Friday has become a chore. So, I'm nixxing the Friday Art feature, which hung around for 118 posts.

Instead I'm going to do a Weekly Wrap-Up. This meme originates here.


This week's topic is Forgetting.

Have you forgotten anything in the past week? If so, what?
--I forgot what I forgot. LOL. I'm old.

Are you usually scatter-brained or more organized? I used to be very organized. Mind like a steel trap. Ever since I had kids...my trap isn't quite so steely.

Do you use any sort of planner or agenda for your dates? I LIVE by my planner. A few months ago, I lost it for about an hour (thought I'd left it in a Target shopping cart) and I was sick to my stomach until I found it (at the restaurant we'd had lunch at after leaving Target.)

Does it help to not forget? Yes, without it, I would be a mess. (However, with the stomach upset, maybe I'd be thinner due to lack of appetite.)

What do you feel about the phrase “forgive and forget?” I think it's a goal, but, to be honest, I sometimes fall short of that.

What about you?

Have you forgotten anything in the past week? If so, what?
Are you usually scatter-brained or more organized?
Do you use any sort of planner or agenda for your dates? Does it help to not forget?
What do you feel about the phrase “forgive and forget?”

1 comment :

  1. Love this new Friday idea!! You are so clever. :)

    I'm always forgetting something. I try to be organized, but often feel scatter-brained. I have a calendar that I live by! (Otherwise I'd forget where I need to be.) :) And like you, I think forgiving and forgetting is a great goal, but I too sometimes struggle with that.

    Have a great weekend! Hope you don't forget anything!

    ReplyDelete